Videos of Difficult Filming

  • Patricia G. Lange
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2010
      Hello everyone,

      A while back I saw a video (I believe from Rick Rey) who was trying to ask people at a bus stop about their service and they were told to leave immediately.

      I wonder if anyone has done a video like this, or knows of someone else who has. I'm looking for a video where filming is told to stop and the recording contains this injunction, perhaps at a public place, like bus stop, air port, mall, etc.

      If anyone can point me to a video blog posting of this I'd very much appreciate it.

      Thanks!

      Patricia G. Lange
      Anthropologist
      My video blog: anthrovlog.com
      My web page: patriciaglange.org
    • Christian Wach
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2010
        Hi Patricia,

        We had this happen in Red Square in 2002:

        http://theball.tv/2002/blog/2002/04/11/dodgy-dealings-in-red-square/

        The video has the Russian soldier asking me to stop filming in it.
        You'll have to click the link for the video, which will launch a popup
        video player. Bear in mind that this was pre-RSS and our first attempt
        at what would later be called a "videoblog".

        <shameless plug>
        The latest videoblog is underway at <http://theball.tv> although the
        videos, because of the nature of the trip, are seriously lagging
        behind the text entries - and, of course, reality. Footage has to be
        couriered from Africa to LA, where it's being edited and will soon
        start to appear on <http://theball.tv/2010/videos/> via <http://theball.blip.tv/

        </shameless plug>

        Best wishes,

        Christian