Re: [videoblogging] Re: flavors.me elegant aggregation

  • Roxanne Darling
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 3, 2010
      For Schlomo, on topic:
      How does a person embed video with your service who does not wear underwear?

      Otherwise, this is cool; fun, and I like the home page it makes for me:
      http://flavors.me/rox

      Super clean. Thanks for sharing it!

      Aloha,

      Roxanne

      On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 8:23 AM, schlomo rabinowitz <schlomo@...> wrote:
      > This has nothing to do with Embedable Underwear.
      >
      > Stay on topic!!!:)
      >

      > Schlomo Rabinowitz
      > http://schlomo.tv
      > http://hatfactory.net
      > AIM:schlomochat
      >

      > On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 10:14 AM, Michael Sullivan <sulleleven@...>wrote:
      >

      >> You might be more fit for using WordPress.com with their pro services (i.e.
      >> videopress). Instead of aggregating in, try using WP as single content
      >> source to publish from.
      >>

      >> On Feb 26, 2010 3:17 PM, "elbowsofdeath" <steve@...<steve%40dvmachine.com>>
      >> wrote:
      >>
      >> OK I tried signing up and it looks like theyve switched from supporting
      >> Vimeo to Youtube. This is one of the things I dislike about this sort of
      >> service - I need them to support lots of different video hosts, and if they
      >> decide to switch at some point then its beyond my control. It does look
      >> like
      >> they support RSS but I havent checked the details and am well out of date
      >> on
      >> what kind of feeds video hosts make available.
      >>
      >> Are there any opensource webapps with these sorts of features? They dont
      >> need to be pretty to start with, can always redo the front end, but needs
      >> play nice with a variety of services. The means to aggregate stuff nicely
      >> from a vairety of services has not turned out quite as straightforward from
      >> a technical perspective as may once have been hoped here.
      >>
      >> Cheers
      >>
      >> Steve Elbows
      >>
      >> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com <videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com>,
      >> "elbowsofdeath" <steve@...> wrote:
      >> >
      >> > Greetings,
      >> >
      >> > You k...

      Roxanne Darling
      808-384-5554
      Video --> http://www.beachwalks.tv
      Company -- > http://www.barefeetstudios.com
      Twitter--> http://www.twitter.com/roxannedarling
    • Ron Watson
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 3, 2010
        I've been embedded in my windstopper longjohns for months... come on
        springtime!!!

        Looks like you got me on the bandwagon again, Rox, Mahalos... miss
        the islands.
        My Flavors:
        http://flavors.me/k9disc

        Aloha,