Re: [videoblogging] Generate your own music

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2 5:59 AM
      > I've been looking for some new intro music for my blog, and one of my
      > viewers pointed me to this site:
      > http://www.codeorgan.com/?url=www.eevblog.com/
      > It generates music based on the site contents, and it turns out my
      > site main page generates quite good music!

      My site sounds like an 80's black comedy. Cool.
      http://www.codeorgan.com/

      http://ryanishungry.com
      http://momentshowing.net
      http://twitter.com/jaydedman
      917 371 6790
    • compumavengal
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6 8:10 AM
        Wow, on Stoop it went total atonal and on Create Video Notebook it was Techno-Atonal.

        I like it. When I get a chance, I'll record and play with it in Audacity.

        Gena
        http://createvideonotebook.blogspot.com/