Generate your own music

  • David Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2010
      I've been looking for some new intro music for my blog, and one of my
      viewers pointed me to this site:
      http://www.codeorgan.com/?url=www.eevblog.com/

      It generates music based on the site contents, and it turns out my
      site main page generates quite good music!

      There is no info on usage of the music, so presumably it's "free to use".
      I thought others might be interested in playing with this neat tool!

      Dave.
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2010
        > I've been looking for some new intro music for my blog, and one of my
        > viewers pointed me to this site:
        > http://www.codeorgan.com/?url=www.eevblog.com/
        > It generates music based on the site contents, and it turns out my
        > site main page generates quite good music!

        My site sounds like an 80's black comedy. Cool.
        http://www.codeorgan.com/

        http://ryanishungry.com
        http://momentshowing.net
        http://twitter.com/jaydedman
        917 371 6790
      • compumavengal
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6, 2010
          Wow, on Stoop it went total atonal and on Create Video Notebook it was Techno-Atonal.

          I like it. When I get a chance, I'll record and play with it in Audacity.

          Gena
          http://createvideonotebook.blogspot.com/