Re: [videoblogging] Creating (or outsourcing) title sequences for videobloggers

  • Bohu┼í
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28 5:34 PM
      Funny that you bring this topic up. One of the things I'm working on is
      offering my video production services a la carte. One of those services
      will be opening title sequences...

      But yeah, there are companies out there that sell pre-made templates
      that you drop in After Effects and tweak for yourself. The ones I've
      seen, are very nice. The prices vary, but of course you've got to have
      AE, and the time and chops to do the tweaking. ;) And I don't think
      that they tend to include music. I'm sure it varies from provider to
      provider.

      I don't have a formal thing ready to roll out yet, but if anyone is
      looking for slick titles & backgrounds and such (maybe intertitles?
      bumpers?) then email me off list.

      Bohus Blahut
      (BOH-hoosh BLAH-hoot)

      modern filmmaker