Who wants to Hit the Road?

  • FluxRostrum
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2010
      This is some what off topic UNLESS there is an aspiring Mobile Broadcast News producer out there that needs a vehicle... then it's on topic. "~)

      A non internet inclined friend of mine is selling his short bus
      It is not a veggie bus (YET)

      Giant roof storage
      (used to store an entire industrial sized mobile kitchen - which is also for sale)

      DIESEL, new hoses & belts
      CHEAP
      he told me how much but I think its worth so much more that I'm reluctant to say.

      I don't know the make an model
      give him a call if interested
      FLOWER 336-267-4394

      The bus is mechanically sound- no leaks, runs like a champ. It's an automatic with power steering and power brakes.

      It has a stove, fridge, closet, desk, and double bed.

      The only quirk is that the parking brake is missing, and the wheel has to be chocked everywhere you go.

      This bus has made several uneventful trips cross country and is currently residing in North Carolina.

      Solidarity,
      ~FluxRostrum

      current project
      http://MobileBroadcastNews.com