Re: Youtube videos going prematurely public

  • Loreta_Vaidas
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22 4:24 PM
      Hi Dave,

      Just to let you know that none of my videos that are set to private have become public without me changing the status. I just checked some of my clients' videos on my account that I have a Private status for and they're still private. But good to know that there could be a glitch. I'll keep an eye on the videos so that they don't leak to public prematurely.

      Hopefully your problem will get solved.

      Loreta