Quicktime broken in Windows 7 64bit

  • Joly MacFie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2010
      It has come to my attention that the Quicktime browser plugin _DOES
      NOT WORK_ in Windows 7 64 bit.

      Users just see a black bar where the controls should be.

      Firefox users have the option of restarting their browser in XP SP2
      compatibilty mode - few are likely to.

      For all webkit based browsers there isn't any workaround.

      This has been known for almost a year but Apple has chosen to ignore
      the problem.

      See http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2011463&tstart=0

      Joly MacFie 917 442 8665 Skype:punkcast
      WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com