Re: Microphone hiss, need advice...

  • pageflex2001
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 14, 2010
      That's true, there was some room radiator hiss, but beyond that the mike still has a hiss, trust me. If I were to do a recording comparison test between the 635A(B) and my Zoom H2 or Rode NT1-A the results will clearly show that the 635A(B) has a hiss. So the fact that there is a hiss from this mike is not debatable.

      My question is if there's anybody who can recommend a unidirectional mike that comes closest to the crystal-clear sound of either Zoom H2 or Rode NT1-A.

      Any help is truly appreciated!

      Thanks

      Renat of Innomind.org