Check out my students' Tumblr

  • proctorjen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2010
      Once again, I'd like to bring to your attention work my students are doing in a course called Cinematic Multimedia here at Grand Valley State U. in Michigan. The course centers on creating new media/experimental content for the web, and we've been grappling with many of the issues that are coming up in the Veoh thread.

      They've just posted remix/mashup projects, as well as some "voodles" (video doodles, thank you Sam Rensiew for the term!)

      http://cinematicmm.tumblr.com

      As always, I know they would appreciate any feedback folks here have to offer.

      Thanks!
      Jen