Re:video chat

  • Bill Vick
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2010
      Tom - so far I've done over 200 Skype videos with people around the world using Skype video. I'm on a Mac and find the best videos are with another Mac user of a PC with a Logitech 9000 cameras. Both sides need a good broadband connection and it’s a good idea to close all applications with the exception of Skype. I'm using the ecamm Call Recorder to record the video/audio and do my editing in Final Cut Pro. I'd highly recommend putting your toe in the water and testing things. My Skype handle is BigBiller and I'll be more than happy to help you test things.

      Bill
      http://BoomersNextStep.com <- one of my sites with videos in place.