Re: [videoblogging] video chat

  • Adrian Miles
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2010
      hiave used Skype on mac to video chat within Australia and Australia
      to Britain and Australia to Israel with no problems.

      On 04/02/2010, at 10:17 AM, Tom Dolan wrote:

      > Anyone have experience with video chat? How about Skype with a Mac?
      > I've held off with Skype because some say there are issues w/Mac's.
      > Any advice on this topic would be welcome.

      cheers
      Adrian Miles
      adrian.miles@...
      Program Director, Bachelor of Communication Honours
      vogmae.net.au/research/contact-me/
    • Bill Vick
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4, 2010
        Tom - so far I've done over 200 Skype videos with people around the world using Skype video. I'm on a Mac and find the best videos are with another Mac user of a PC with a Logitech 9000 cameras. Both sides need a good broadband connection and it’s a good idea to close all applications with the exception of Skype. I'm using the ecamm Call Recorder to record the video/audio and do my editing in Final Cut Pro. I'd highly recommend putting your toe in the water and testing things. My Skype handle is BigBiller and I'll be more than happy to help you test things.

        Bill
        http://BoomersNextStep.com <- one of my sites with videos in place.