Re: [videoblogging] VlogEurope 2010 - Lisbon.

  • joel
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2010
      Hey Miguel - great to hear from you. I would love to be there and if the
      dates are set far enough out I will absolutely try to do what I can to be
      there. Best vlogeuropes thus far have been where a constant meeting space
      is available. Our vlogeurope in Budapest was great because we rented out a
      30 bed hostel. this gave us a great place to meet up and for most of a
      place to stay. I will contribute some funds to make that happen if you do
      the ground work on finding a space. Just needs to have internet and maybe a
      wall to project some videos on... best is close to where things are
      happening.

      Joel

      --
      feel the vlove!
      http://joelart.blip.tv

      > VlogEurope 2010 - Lisbon.
      > I've had this on my mind for some time, and now is as good a time as any
      to start spreading the word and getting people to find time in their
      schedule to make it to Portugal in November. So why VlogEurope 2010 -
      Lisbon?

      > Hey Miguel...I notice no one has answered this message yet. Might be
      > better to post on <vlogeurope@yahoogroups.com<vlogeurope%40yahoogroups.com>>.
      > Not sure how many US
      > citizens can afford to travel overseas right now. Tough financial
      > times and an uncertain future. Not sure what the atmosphere is like in
      > Europe.
      >
      > But I love the idea of an event in Portugal.

      > http://ryanishungry.com
      > http://momentshowing.net
      > http://twitter.com/jaydedman
      > 917 371 6790

    • miglsd27
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2010
        Jay, this is why they call you one of the vlog fathers ;). You´re obviously right and I'm sending the vlogeurope group a message. I'm even subscribed to it, go figure.

        Everything is just peachy over the old Europes, Spain for example reported a record 19,5% unemployment rate for December 2009. And they're the strong Iberian country. I guess we're all in the same boat, and the boat got global.

        Joel great to hear from you! Now were is that Milan footage? The one made during our presentation, vlogging with constrains? What you're suggesting is what I thought would work best. Down town central Lisbon has a lot of Hostels, and I'll be happy check them out and try to find a good solution. Both money wise and about having space to use a projector and just hang out. Also Bicyclemark is on board, he will help out to. Right Mark ;)?

        November as been the Vlogeurope month and I think we should keep it. Can anyone suggest days? What wouldn't work? Don't Americans have Thanks Giving or something?

        Off to post on Vlogeurope group,

        Miguel.