Re: [videoblogging] Re: youtube sound

  • Rupert Howe
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2010
      Give it a few hours - try again. Chances are it'll pass. In the
      meantime, try exporting and uploading a different version - use an
      Apple iPod setting as an easy option. And also export a 10 second
      clip from your video and upload to see if the same thing's happening.
      Rupert

      On 1 Feb 2010, at 23:29, loretabirkus wrote:

      > I use H264, picture 1280x720, audio AAC (44.1 samplerate, 96
      > bitrate). I cleaned the sound with Audacity and then added some
      > bass, just to diminish the background noise.
      >
      > I can't upload the video since it's for my client and I would hate
      > for it to go public before he sees it. But I've used same settings
      > on all my video uploads for Youtube and never experienced any
      > problems. And the video and sound quality were very good when
      > uploaded. This is the first one I have this type of issue with. I
      > found in one forum a discussion about voice delay, but no solution
      > was suggested.
      >
      > Thanks.
      >
      > Loreta
      >
      > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Jay dedman <jay.dedman@...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > > So..now that I edited the video and uploaded to the Youtube I'm
      > experiencing some sort of video behind the sound issue. The raw
      > compressed file is looking good, but when I upload it to Youtube,
      > the visual goes faster than the sound. Is it just me or Youtube
      > doing smth wrong today? Have you had any issues like that? I did fix
      > the raw sound to reduce the hum. Could that be doing something to
      > the video on Youtube?
      > >
      > > It'd be helpful if you send a link to the Youtube video so we can
      > see
      > > it. Also be good to know how you compressed the video and fixed the
      > > sound.
      > >
      > > Jay
      > >

      > > --
      > > http://ryanishungry.com
      > > http://momentshowing.net
      > > http://twitter.com/jaydedman
      > > 917 371 6790

    • loretabirkus
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2010
        Rupert, it's a good idea- I'll try a shorter clip from the same video to see what happens. I've been uploading different versions throughout the day and different sizes (10 mb, 7 mb), it's still the same. Will wait and see.

        Thanks.

        Loreta