Correct subject lines (was Re: [videoblogging] Turnhere free videos)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2010
      Just a quick note as the moderator of this list. I notice that we have
      a thread here under "Turnhere free videos", yet none of the
      discussions are about Turnhere.

      Please appease my obsessive compulsive behavior and start a new email
      thread with a new subject heading when changing topics. This helps
      make the conversations understandable in our email inboxes.

      Jay

      --
      http://ryanishungry.com
      http://momentshowing.net