Re: Portfolio site

  • proctorjen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2010
      Thanks for the shout-out, Jay. I'll add that Cargo allows for quite a bit of customization of the CSS with pretty good support forums. I chose it over Stacey after going through a learning curve with Stacey - it just seemed way too complex and prone to break than I wanted to deal with. So I really like Cargo as an alternative.

      That said, Cargo comes out of beta on Jan. 15th and will become a paid service, but it's pretty reasonable - $66/year ($33 if you were involved in the beta). I decided it was worth it to me.

      Jen