Re: Videoblogger's Fundraiser

  • johnleeke
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 5, 2010
      Thanks Jay, just the kind of thoughful reply that will be useful.

      What was the service you used to handle the money?

      John
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 6, 2010
        > Thanks Jay, just the kind of thoughful reply that will be useful.
        > What was the service you used to handle the money?

        I know of three online payment services:
        --Amazon Payments
        --Paypal
        --Google checkout

        If you use http://www.kickstarter.com/, they use Amazon Payments.
        Check out their service. They have nice design and feature creative
        projects that are well explained.

        For http://havemoneywillvlog.com, we used Paypal. The "Pledge Drive"
        plugin allowed us to put in the creator's Paypal info and all
        donations went to that account.

        http://ryanishungry.com
        http://momentshowing.net
        http://twitter.com/jaydedman
        917 371 6790
      • daredolls
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 6, 2010
          http://www.e-junkie.com/ej/shopping-cart.htm

          this link is to the e-junkie page listing 6 payment services.

          e-junkie charges a storage fee for your library monthly depending on size and charges nothing per download.

          their payment links work flawlessly. we have them dump it all into a paypal account for disbursement.