Re: [videoblogging] Video Editor urgently needed for Utopian Road Movie

  • Rupert Howe
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2010
      oohh, i got all grumpy, ignore me. it might actually be of interest
      to someone.

    • sull
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2010
        i like unbiased commentary preludes to forwarded call-outs etc.
        it should be required ;)

        On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 9:47 AM, Rupert Howe <rupert@...> wrote:

        > oohh, i got all grumpy, ignore me. it might actually be of interest
        > to someone.

      • Roxanne Darling
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 13, 2010
          It seems the title of project has invite such "insurrection" and I happen to
          agree with you Rupert.

          Seriously, this is the requirement:
          "...good experience editing feature length film/video, and have worked in
          both genres of documentary and fiction. You are open to experimental forms
          of film, collective working methods and share our anti-capitalist politics.
          Experienced in Final Cut Pro is required. If you can speak Spanish and/or
          French this is an added bonus as parts of the film are in these languages."

          Yes there may be someone for whom this is a good fit, though the odds are
          very long. I mean, how many have experience editing feature-length films?
          Wow.

          Aloha,

          Rox

          On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 11:43 AM, sull <sulleleven@...> wrote:

          > i like unbiased commentary preludes to forwarded call-outs etc.
          > it should be required ;)
          >

          > On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 9:47 AM, Rupert Howe <rupert@...<rupert%40twittervlog.tv>>
          > wrote:
          >
          > > oohh, i got all grumpy, ignore me. it might actually be of interest
          > > to someone.

          Roxanne Darling
          808-384-5554
          Video --> http://www.beachwalks.tv