Re: [videoblogging] Dickens and videoblogging

  • sull
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 5, 2009
      Last year, I bought this book for my wife and read some of it.... it makes
      for an interesting stocking stuffer ;)

      "The Man Who Invented Christmas: How Charles Dickens's A Christmas Carol
      Rescued His Career and Revived Our Holiday Spirits"

      http://www.amazon.com/Man-Who-Invented-Christmas-Dickenss/dp/0307405788

      Sull