German-speaking videoblog scene + ReRe: Hello & definition of videoblog

  • Jenna
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 3, 2009
      Hi Kirstin,

      Ehrensenf is great, I really like it and actually I am going to analyse it within my thesis.
      - Another videoprogram is "Buschka entdeckt Deutschland" (round about 30 minutes one guy walks through German cities without any script): http://www.buschka-entdeckt.de/
      - There is www.rebell.tv but it's from Suisse.
      - Kavka vs. The Web: http://www.myspace.com/kavkavstheweb (Kavka is a German journalist)
      - http://www.robvegas.de/
      - http://www.elektrischer-reporter.de/ (cooperation with a tv network, ZDF)
      - http://www.balconytv.com/hamburg/heutige-show.aspx (music-show on a small balcony in Hamburg)

      ...there are a lot.
      But I can't give you hardly any "real" videoblog apart from prominent people.

      Tell me about your impressions sometime.

      Jenna