Re: [videoblogging] Day 30: 30 Day 30 People 30 Videos

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 2, 2009
      > I've been working on a site where we can continue playing games like
      > this. I hope to have it up soon. One reason for building it is to
      > address issues like this. So for example I've imported those 30 videos
      > and built a way to see a grid of all the videos and then to easily
      > page through them in order. I think that's probably best given the
      > flexibility of the game. Then in the future I can customize the way
      > new games work on the site depending on what we're trying to achieve.

      We've always had trouble keeping tracks of entries in the games we
      play. Let er rip.

      http://ryanishungry.com
      http://jaydedman.com
      http://twitter.com/jaydedman
      917 371 6790
    • sull
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 2, 2009
        one hack technique that i almost was going to spend an hour on the other
        night is the literally screen capture every video and then just stitch them
        all together. i use screenflow on the mac (and sometimes snapz pro as
        well). i've done this in some cases in the past and though it is
        unconventional, it does work well (enough).

        sull