Re: [videoblogging] tutorials new video bloggers and amatuer video producers

  • Adrian Miles
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 2, 2009
      I cut out the writing bit and just think supportive comments. It's
      even faster. :-)

      On 03/12/2009, at 1:47 AM, Rupert wrote:

      > It's easy - skip all that filming/editing/publishing bullshit. Now I
      > just record things with my brain, and then write supportive comments
      > to myself. It saves hours.

      cheers
      Adrian Miles
      adrian.miles@...
      Program Director, Bachelor of Communication Honours
      vogmae.net.au
    • Irina
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 3, 2009
        seriously dudes

        like i'm very good at interviewing ppl right?

        so like WTF

        these kids at art inst of ca are producing my show for free

        i got ONE chance w they new police chief in sf

        and they forget to turn on the mic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        this is what i get after 3 days of suffering

        http://sfappeal.com/news/2009/12/in-the-cut-sf-police-chief-george-gascon-comments.php

        --
        http://geekentertainment.tv