Re: [videoblogging] tutorials new video bloggers and amatuer video producers

  • Rupert
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 2, 2009
      I don't think so, but I think there's a Charlie Kaufman script in
      there somewhere.

    • Adrian Miles
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 2, 2009
        I cut out the writing bit and just think supportive comments. It's
        even faster. :-)

        On 03/12/2009, at 1:47 AM, Rupert wrote:

        > It's easy - skip all that filming/editing/publishing bullshit. Now I
        > just record things with my brain, and then write supportive comments
        > to myself. It saves hours.

        cheers
        Adrian Miles
        adrian.miles@...
        Program Director, Bachelor of Communication Honours
        vogmae.net.au
      • Irina
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 3, 2009
          seriously dudes

          like i'm very good at interviewing ppl right?

          so like WTF

          these kids at art inst of ca are producing my show for free

          i got ONE chance w they new police chief in sf

          and they forget to turn on the mic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          this is what i get after 3 days of suffering

          http://sfappeal.com/news/2009/12/in-the-cut-sf-police-chief-george-gascon-comments.php

          --
          http://geekentertainment.tv