Re: [videoblogging] tutorials new video bloggers and amatuer video producers

  • Adam Quirk
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 2, 2009
      Good call.

      Is there a way to forego critical thinking altogether and just record and
      parse brain waves during REM sleep? That seems like a logical next step in
      creativity productivity efficiency. That is not a rhetorical question. If
      anyone reading this wants to help build such a thing, and happens to know a
      fun-loving neurologist, please email me.

      AQ

      On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 9:47 AM, Rupert <rupert@...> wrote:

      > It's easy - skip all that filming/editing/publishing bullshit. Now I
      > just record things with my brain, and then write supportive comments
      > to myself. It saves hours.
      >
      > On 2 Dec 2009, at 14:33, Adam Quirk wrote:
      >
      > > Word, somebody fix that please.
      > >
      > > On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 11:43 PM, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > > it still takes forever to get a good video out online lol
      > > >
      > > > compressing, processing blah blah blah

      > > YouTube
      > > > as
      > > managed)

      > > the

      > > With
      > > out
      > > manufactures got

      > > > --
      > > > http://geekentertainment.tv

    • Rupert
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 2, 2009
        I don't think so, but I think there's a Charlie Kaufman script in
        there somewhere.

      • Adrian Miles
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 2, 2009
          I cut out the writing bit and just think supportive comments. It's
          even faster. :-)

          On 03/12/2009, at 1:47 AM, Rupert wrote:

          > It's easy - skip all that filming/editing/publishing bullshit. Now I
          > just record things with my brain, and then write supportive comments
          > to myself. It saves hours.

          cheers
          Adrian Miles
          adrian.miles@...
          Program Director, Bachelor of Communication Honours
          vogmae.net.au
        • Irina
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 3, 2009
            seriously dudes

            like i'm very good at interviewing ppl right?

            so like WTF

            these kids at art inst of ca are producing my show for free

            i got ONE chance w they new police chief in sf

            and they forget to turn on the mic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            this is what i get after 3 days of suffering

            http://sfappeal.com/news/2009/12/in-the-cut-sf-police-chief-george-gascon-comments.php

            --
            http://geekentertainment.tv