Re: [videoblogging] tutorials new video bloggers and amatuer video producers

  • Rupert
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 2, 2009
      It's easy - skip all that filming/editing/publishing bullshit. Now I
      just record things with my brain, and then write supportive comments
      to myself. It saves hours.

      On 2 Dec 2009, at 14:33, Adam Quirk wrote:

      > Word, somebody fix that please.
      >
      > On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 11:43 PM, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:
      >
      > > it still takes forever to get a good video out online lol
      > >
      > > compressing, processing blah blah blah

      > YouTube
      > > as
      > managed)
      > > > I'm
      > > >
      > > > haha Point well taken.
      > > > I guess I mean on the actually creation side. Definitely its now
      > > > normal for folks to watch a video online or their phones. That's
      > the
      > > > easy part. The consumer part.
      > > >
      > > > But im also excited to see the creation side picking up steam.
      > With
      > > > quality digital cameras between 100-200$, they'll soon be given
      > out
      > > > free like memory sticks. The real challenge is still the codec vs
      > > > editing program vs OS issue. Developers and hardware
      > manufactures got
      > > > to get together.
      > > >

      > > > Jay
      > > >
      > > > --
      > > > http://ryanishungry.com
      > > > http://jaydedman.com
      > > > http://twitter.com/jaydedman
      > > > 917 371 6790
      > > >

      > > --
      > > http://geekentertainment.tv

    • Adam Quirk
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 2, 2009
        Good call.

        Is there a way to forego critical thinking altogether and just record and
        parse brain waves during REM sleep? That seems like a logical next step in
        creativity productivity efficiency. That is not a rhetorical question. If
        anyone reading this wants to help build such a thing, and happens to know a
        fun-loving neurologist, please email me.

        AQ

        On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 9:47 AM, Rupert <rupert@...> wrote:

        > It's easy - skip all that filming/editing/publishing bullshit. Now I
        > just record things with my brain, and then write supportive comments
        > to myself. It saves hours.
        >
        > On 2 Dec 2009, at 14:33, Adam Quirk wrote:
        >
        > > Word, somebody fix that please.
        > >
        > > On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 11:43 PM, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > > it still takes forever to get a good video out online lol
        > > >
        > > > compressing, processing blah blah blah

        > > YouTube
        > > > as
        > > managed)

        > > the

        > > With
        > > out
        > > manufactures got

        > > > --
        > > > http://geekentertainment.tv

      • Rupert
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 2, 2009
          I don't think so, but I think there's a Charlie Kaufman script in
          there somewhere.

        • Adrian Miles
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 2, 2009
            I cut out the writing bit and just think supportive comments. It's
            even faster. :-)

            On 03/12/2009, at 1:47 AM, Rupert wrote:

            > It's easy - skip all that filming/editing/publishing bullshit. Now I
            > just record things with my brain, and then write supportive comments
            > to myself. It saves hours.

            cheers
            Adrian Miles
            adrian.miles@...
            Program Director, Bachelor of Communication Honours
            vogmae.net.au
          • Irina
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 3, 2009
              seriously dudes

              like i'm very good at interviewing ppl right?

              so like WTF

              these kids at art inst of ca are producing my show for free

              i got ONE chance w they new police chief in sf

              and they forget to turn on the mic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              this is what i get after 3 days of suffering

              http://sfappeal.com/news/2009/12/in-the-cut-sf-police-chief-george-gascon-comments.php

              --
              http://geekentertainment.tv