Re: [videoblogging] tutorials new video bloggers and amatuer video producers

  • Adam Quirk
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 2, 2009
      Word, somebody fix that please.

      On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 11:43 PM, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:

      > it still takes forever to get a good video out online lol
      >
      > compressing, processing blah blah blah
      >
      > On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 5:51 PM, Jay dedman <jay.dedman@...> wrote:
      >

      > > > OK, I don't get what you mean :-) With video on mobile phones, YouTube
      > as
      > > > dominant media platform (in the way that network TV never ever managed)
      > > I'm
      > > > not sure what you mean by 'normal"!
      > >
      > > haha Point well taken.
      > > I guess I mean on the actually creation side. Definitely its now
      > > normal for folks to watch a video online or their phones. That's the
      > > easy part. The consumer part.
      > >
      > > But im also excited to see the creation side picking up steam. With
      > > quality digital cameras between 100-200$, they'll soon be given out
      > > free like memory sticks. The real challenge is still the codec vs
      > > editing program vs OS issue. Developers and hardware manufactures got
      > > to get together.
      > >

      > > Jay
      > >
      > > --
      > > http://ryanishungry.com
      > > http://jaydedman.com
      > > http://twitter.com/jaydedman
      > > 917 371 6790
      > >

      > --
      > http://geekentertainment.tv

    • Rupert
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 2, 2009
        It's easy - skip all that filming/editing/publishing bullshit. Now I
        just record things with my brain, and then write supportive comments
        to myself. It saves hours.

        On 2 Dec 2009, at 14:33, Adam Quirk wrote:

        > Word, somebody fix that please.
        >
        > On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 11:43 PM, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:
        >
        > > it still takes forever to get a good video out online lol
        > >
        > > compressing, processing blah blah blah

        > YouTube
        > > as
        > managed)
        > > > I'm
        > > >
        > > > haha Point well taken.
        > > > I guess I mean on the actually creation side. Definitely its now
        > > > normal for folks to watch a video online or their phones. That's
        > the
        > > > easy part. The consumer part.
        > > >
        > > > But im also excited to see the creation side picking up steam.
        > With
        > > > quality digital cameras between 100-200$, they'll soon be given
        > out
        > > > free like memory sticks. The real challenge is still the codec vs
        > > > editing program vs OS issue. Developers and hardware
        > manufactures got
        > > > to get together.
        > > >

        > > > Jay
        > > >
        > > > --
        > > > http://ryanishungry.com
        > > > http://jaydedman.com
        > > > http://twitter.com/jaydedman
        > > > 917 371 6790
        > > >

        > > --
        > > http://geekentertainment.tv

      • Adam Quirk
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 2, 2009
          Good call.

          Is there a way to forego critical thinking altogether and just record and
          parse brain waves during REM sleep? That seems like a logical next step in
          creativity productivity efficiency. That is not a rhetorical question. If
          anyone reading this wants to help build such a thing, and happens to know a
          fun-loving neurologist, please email me.

          AQ

          On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 9:47 AM, Rupert <rupert@...> wrote:

          > It's easy - skip all that filming/editing/publishing bullshit. Now I
          > just record things with my brain, and then write supportive comments
          > to myself. It saves hours.
          >
          > On 2 Dec 2009, at 14:33, Adam Quirk wrote:
          >
          > > Word, somebody fix that please.
          > >
          > > On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 11:43 PM, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > > it still takes forever to get a good video out online lol
          > > >
          > > > compressing, processing blah blah blah

          > > YouTube
          > > > as
          > > managed)

          > > the

          > > With
          > > out
          > > manufactures got

          > > > --
          > > > http://geekentertainment.tv

        • Rupert
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 2, 2009
            I don't think so, but I think there's a Charlie Kaufman script in
            there somewhere.

          • Adrian Miles
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 2, 2009
              I cut out the writing bit and just think supportive comments. It's
              even faster. :-)

              On 03/12/2009, at 1:47 AM, Rupert wrote:

              > It's easy - skip all that filming/editing/publishing bullshit. Now I
              > just record things with my brain, and then write supportive comments
              > to myself. It saves hours.

              cheers
              Adrian Miles
              adrian.miles@...
              Program Director, Bachelor of Communication Honours
              vogmae.net.au
            • Irina
              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 3, 2009
                seriously dudes

                like i'm very good at interviewing ppl right?

                so like WTF

                these kids at art inst of ca are producing my show for free

                i got ONE chance w they new police chief in sf

                and they forget to turn on the mic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                this is what i get after 3 days of suffering

                http://sfappeal.com/news/2009/12/in-the-cut-sf-police-chief-george-gascon-comments.php

                --
                http://geekentertainment.tv