Re: [videoblogging] tutorials new video bloggers and amatuer video producers

  • Irina
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 1, 2009
      it still takes forever to get a good video out online lol

      compressing, processing blah blah blah

      --
      http://geekentertainment.tv

      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 2, 2009
        Word, somebody fix that please.

        On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 11:43 PM, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:

        > it still takes forever to get a good video out online lol
        >
        > compressing, processing blah blah blah
        >
        > On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 5:51 PM, Jay dedman <jay.dedman@...> wrote:
        >

        > > > OK, I don't get what you mean :-) With video on mobile phones, YouTube
        > as
        > > > dominant media platform (in the way that network TV never ever managed)
        > > I'm
        > > > not sure what you mean by 'normal"!
        > >
        > > haha Point well taken.
        > > I guess I mean on the actually creation side. Definitely its now
        > > normal for folks to watch a video online or their phones. That's the
        > > easy part. The consumer part.
        > >
        > > But im also excited to see the creation side picking up steam. With
        > > quality digital cameras between 100-200$, they'll soon be given out
        > > free like memory sticks. The real challenge is still the codec vs
        > > editing program vs OS issue. Developers and hardware manufactures got
        > > to get together.
        > >

        > > Jay
        > >
        > > --
        > > http://ryanishungry.com
        > > http://jaydedman.com
        > > http://twitter.com/jaydedman
        > > 917 371 6790
        > >

        > --
        > http://geekentertainment.tv

      • Rupert
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 2, 2009
          It's easy - skip all that filming/editing/publishing bullshit. Now I
          just record things with my brain, and then write supportive comments
          to myself. It saves hours.

          On 2 Dec 2009, at 14:33, Adam Quirk wrote:

          > Word, somebody fix that please.
          >
          > On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 11:43 PM, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:
          >
          > > it still takes forever to get a good video out online lol
          > >
          > > compressing, processing blah blah blah

          > YouTube
          > > as
          > managed)
          > > > I'm
          > > >
          > > > haha Point well taken.
          > > > I guess I mean on the actually creation side. Definitely its now
          > > > normal for folks to watch a video online or their phones. That's
          > the
          > > > easy part. The consumer part.
          > > >
          > > > But im also excited to see the creation side picking up steam.
          > With
          > > > quality digital cameras between 100-200$, they'll soon be given
          > out
          > > > free like memory sticks. The real challenge is still the codec vs
          > > > editing program vs OS issue. Developers and hardware
          > manufactures got
          > > > to get together.
          > > >

          > > > Jay
          > > >
          > > > --
          > > > http://ryanishungry.com
          > > > http://jaydedman.com
          > > > http://twitter.com/jaydedman
          > > > 917 371 6790
          > > >

          > > --
          > > http://geekentertainment.tv

        • Adam Quirk
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 2, 2009
            Good call.

            Is there a way to forego critical thinking altogether and just record and
            parse brain waves during REM sleep? That seems like a logical next step in
            creativity productivity efficiency. That is not a rhetorical question. If
            anyone reading this wants to help build such a thing, and happens to know a
            fun-loving neurologist, please email me.

            AQ

            On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 9:47 AM, Rupert <rupert@...> wrote:

            > It's easy - skip all that filming/editing/publishing bullshit. Now I
            > just record things with my brain, and then write supportive comments
            > to myself. It saves hours.
            >
            > On 2 Dec 2009, at 14:33, Adam Quirk wrote:
            >
            > > Word, somebody fix that please.
            > >
            > > On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 11:43 PM, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > > it still takes forever to get a good video out online lol
            > > >
            > > > compressing, processing blah blah blah

            > > YouTube
            > > > as
            > > managed)

            > > the

            > > With
            > > out
            > > manufactures got

            > > > --
            > > > http://geekentertainment.tv

          • Rupert
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 2, 2009
              I don't think so, but I think there's a Charlie Kaufman script in
              there somewhere.

            • Adrian Miles
              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 2, 2009
                I cut out the writing bit and just think supportive comments. It's
                even faster. :-)

                On 03/12/2009, at 1:47 AM, Rupert wrote:

                > It's easy - skip all that filming/editing/publishing bullshit. Now I
                > just record things with my brain, and then write supportive comments
                > to myself. It saves hours.

                cheers
                Adrian Miles
                adrian.miles@...
                Program Director, Bachelor of Communication Honours
                vogmae.net.au
              • Irina
                Message 7 of 12 , Dec 3, 2009
                  seriously dudes

                  like i'm very good at interviewing ppl right?

                  so like WTF

                  these kids at art inst of ca are producing my show for free

                  i got ONE chance w they new police chief in sf

                  and they forget to turn on the mic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                  this is what i get after 3 days of suffering

                  http://sfappeal.com/news/2009/12/in-the-cut-sf-police-chief-george-gascon-comments.php

                  --
                  http://geekentertainment.tv