Re: [videoblogging] tutorials new video bloggers and amatuer video producers

    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 1, 2009
      > OK, I don't get what you mean :-) With video on mobile phones, YouTube as a
      > dominant media platform (in the way that network TV never ever managed) I'm
      > not sure what you mean by 'normal"!

      haha Point well taken.
      I guess I mean on the actually creation side. Definitely its now
      normal for folks to watch a video online or their phones. That's the
      easy part. The consumer part.

      But im also excited to see the creation side picking up steam. With
      quality digital cameras between 100-200$, they'll soon be given out
      free like memory sticks. The real challenge is still the codec vs
      editing program vs OS issue. Developers and hardware manufactures got
      to get together.

      http://ryanishungry.com
      http://jaydedman.com
      http://twitter.com/jaydedman
      917 371 6790
    • Irina
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 1, 2009
        it still takes forever to get a good video out online lol

        compressing, processing blah blah blah

        --
        http://geekentertainment.tv

        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 2, 2009
          Word, somebody fix that please.

          On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 11:43 PM, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:

          > it still takes forever to get a good video out online lol
          >
          > compressing, processing blah blah blah
          >
          > On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 5:51 PM, Jay dedman <jay.dedman@...> wrote:
          >

          > > > OK, I don't get what you mean :-) With video on mobile phones, YouTube
          > as
          > > > dominant media platform (in the way that network TV never ever managed)
          > > I'm
          > > > not sure what you mean by 'normal"!
          > >
          > > haha Point well taken.
          > > I guess I mean on the actually creation side. Definitely its now
          > > normal for folks to watch a video online or their phones. That's the
          > > easy part. The consumer part.
          > >
          > > But im also excited to see the creation side picking up steam. With
          > > quality digital cameras between 100-200$, they'll soon be given out
          > > free like memory sticks. The real challenge is still the codec vs
          > > editing program vs OS issue. Developers and hardware manufactures got
          > > to get together.
          > >

          > > Jay
          > >
          > > --
          > > http://ryanishungry.com
          > > http://jaydedman.com
          > > http://twitter.com/jaydedman
          > > 917 371 6790
          > >

          > --
          > http://geekentertainment.tv

        • Rupert
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 2, 2009
            It's easy - skip all that filming/editing/publishing bullshit. Now I
            just record things with my brain, and then write supportive comments
            to myself. It saves hours.

            On 2 Dec 2009, at 14:33, Adam Quirk wrote:

            > Word, somebody fix that please.
            >
            > On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 11:43 PM, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:
            >
            > > it still takes forever to get a good video out online lol
            > >
            > > compressing, processing blah blah blah

            > YouTube
            > > as
            > managed)
            > > > I'm
            > > >
            > > > haha Point well taken.
            > > > I guess I mean on the actually creation side. Definitely its now
            > > > normal for folks to watch a video online or their phones. That's
            > the
            > > > easy part. The consumer part.
            > > >
            > > > But im also excited to see the creation side picking up steam.
            > With
            > > > quality digital cameras between 100-200$, they'll soon be given
            > out
            > > > free like memory sticks. The real challenge is still the codec vs
            > > > editing program vs OS issue. Developers and hardware
            > manufactures got
            > > > to get together.
            > > >

            > > > Jay
            > > >
            > > > --
            > > > http://ryanishungry.com
            > > > http://jaydedman.com
            > > > http://twitter.com/jaydedman
            > > > 917 371 6790
            > > >

            > > --
            > > http://geekentertainment.tv

          • Adam Quirk
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 2, 2009
              Good call.

              Is there a way to forego critical thinking altogether and just record and
              parse brain waves during REM sleep? That seems like a logical next step in
              creativity productivity efficiency. That is not a rhetorical question. If
              anyone reading this wants to help build such a thing, and happens to know a
              fun-loving neurologist, please email me.

              AQ

              On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 9:47 AM, Rupert <rupert@...> wrote:

              > It's easy - skip all that filming/editing/publishing bullshit. Now I
              > just record things with my brain, and then write supportive comments
              > to myself. It saves hours.
              >
              > On 2 Dec 2009, at 14:33, Adam Quirk wrote:
              >
              > > Word, somebody fix that please.
              > >
              > > On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 11:43 PM, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > > it still takes forever to get a good video out online lol
              > > >
              > > > compressing, processing blah blah blah

              > > YouTube
              > > > as
              > > managed)

              > > the

              > > With
              > > out
              > > manufactures got

              > > > --
              > > > http://geekentertainment.tv

            • Rupert
              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 2, 2009
                I don't think so, but I think there's a Charlie Kaufman script in
                there somewhere.

              • Adrian Miles
                Message 7 of 12 , Dec 2, 2009
                  I cut out the writing bit and just think supportive comments. It's
                  even faster. :-)

                  On 03/12/2009, at 1:47 AM, Rupert wrote:

                  > It's easy - skip all that filming/editing/publishing bullshit. Now I
                  > just record things with my brain, and then write supportive comments
                  > to myself. It saves hours.

                  cheers
                  Adrian Miles
                  adrian.miles@...
                  Program Director, Bachelor of Communication Honours
                  vogmae.net.au
                • Irina
                  Message 8 of 12 , Dec 3, 2009
                    seriously dudes

                    like i'm very good at interviewing ppl right?

                    so like WTF

                    these kids at art inst of ca are producing my show for free

                    i got ONE chance w they new police chief in sf

                    and they forget to turn on the mic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                    this is what i get after 3 days of suffering

                    http://sfappeal.com/news/2009/12/in-the-cut-sf-police-chief-george-gascon-comments.php

                    --
                    http://geekentertainment.tv