It´s DONE .. my 30 v ideos in 3 0 days .. damn yesss

  • Juan John Cardenas
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 30, 2009
      woooawww

      I thought I was not going to cope with the 30 days deal...

      I was OFFline for 10 days deep into the jungle of Peru Amazonia...searching for the Harpy Eagle and participating as an independent photovideoblogger in an environmental conference among representatives from Peru and Brazil::: the famous Inambari dam issue that threatens to destroy a big area of the Amazon...it was also intense to walk in �virgin� jungle (still existent..believe it or not)...bla bla-...but at the end I went back to the coastal cities and put up...the total 30 videos...damn yesssss...got them uploaded to my youtube channel

      here is the playlist

      http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=92E6CF5980902B29

      and also availale in my official channel in youtube

      http://www.youtube.com/JohnDkar

      and in my main website

      http://www.cardren.com

      best regards and cheers ! to all the ones who in one way or another participated

      John Dkar

    • trine bjørkmann berry
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 1, 2009
        I did 5 (oops) followed by the chain video, so 6.....

        in my defence I am 20 weeks pregnant! (for those who *didn't* email me
        answers to my clues...) and still wonder :)

        Trine

        twitter.com/trine