It's Done!

  • mgmoon
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 30, 2009
      I just posted my final video for NaVloPoMo09 ... 30 Things in 30 Days.
      It was a ton of work, it took up too much of my time, I'm backlogged with other responsibilities, I'm glad I did it and I'm happy it's over.
      http://mikemoon.net/vlog/2009/11/30/0130-north-carolina-memories/

      How did you do?

      Mike
      http://vlog.mikemoon.net
    • Rupert
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 30, 2009
        I did predictably terribly - I think I got to day 17. But at least I
        didn't beat myself up too badly about it this year. I hadn't intended
        to do it all anyway, even before things went crazy.
        As well as watching the game from start to finish, I've also been
        looking forward to catching up with yours all at once.
        For everybody else's information, Mike's made a Blip Playlist with all
        his 30 Things Navlopomo videos.
        http://mikemoon.net/vlog/30-things-countdown/
        Mike, could I suggest that you reverse the playlist, so I/we can lean
        back and watch the countdown just as you made it? At the moment, the
        most recent video is at the top.

        Rupert
        http://twittervlog.tv

        On 30-Nov-09, at 7:16 PM, mgmoon wrote:

        > I just posted my final video for NaVloPoMo09 ... 30 Things in 30 Days.
        > It was a ton of work, it took up too much of my time, I'm backlogged
        > with other responsibilities, I'm glad I did it and I'm happy it's
        > over.
        > http://mikemoon.net/vlog/2009/11/30/0130-north-carolina-memories/
        >
        > How did you do?
        >
        > Mike
        > http://vlog.mikemoon.net

      • Ernie
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 30, 2009
          I am uploading my last one right now. YouTube managed to loose six of my
          videos, silly me had deleted files straight after getting the YouTube
          confirmation of successful upload "the gits" hehe

          I loved it and thank you for letting me take part in the chain, sorry I
          accidentally broke the rules.

          Thank you all again

          Ernie

          http://www.ernmander.com

          On 30/11/2009 19:26, "Rupert" <rupert@...> wrote:

          > I did predictably terribly - I think I got to day 17. But at least I
          > didn't beat myself up too badly about it this year. I hadn't intended
          > to do it all anyway, even before things went crazy.
          > As well as watching the game from start to finish, I've also been
          > looking forward to catching up with yours all at once.
          > For everybody else's information, Mike's made a Blip Playlist with all
          > his 30 Things Navlopomo videos.
          > http://mikemoon.net/vlog/30-things-countdown/
          > Mike, could I suggest that you reverse the playlist, so I/we can lean
          > back and watch the countdown just as you made it? At the moment, the
          > most recent video is at the top.
          >
          > Rupert
          > http://twittervlog.tv
          >
          > On 30-Nov-09, at 7:16 PM, mgmoon wrote:
          >
          >> I just posted my final video for NaVloPoMo09 ... 30 Things in 30 Days.
          >> It was a ton of work, it took up too much of my time, I'm backlogged
          >> with other responsibilities, I'm glad I did it and I'm happy it's
          >> over.
          >> http://mikemoon.net/vlog/2009/11/30/0130-north-carolina-memories/
          >>
          >> How did you do?
          >>
          >> Mike
          >> http://vlog.mikemoon.net

        • mgmoon
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 30, 2009
            Hey there's always next year.

            As per your request, the videos now start at number 30 and count down to number 1.
            I like that Blip player, I may use it for other projects too.

            Mike

            --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Rupert <rupert@...> wrote:

            > I did predictably terribly - I think I got to day 17. But at least I
            > didn't beat myself up too badly about it this year. I hadn't intended
            > to do it all anyway, even before things went crazy.
            > As well as watching the game from start to finish, I've also been
            > looking forward to catching up with yours all at once.
            > For everybody else's information, Mike's made a Blip Playlist with all
            > his 30 Things Navlopomo videos.
            > http://mikemoon.net/vlog/30-things-countdown/
            > Mike, could I suggest that you reverse the playlist, so I/we can lean
            > back and watch the countdown just as you made it? At the moment, the
            > most recent video is at the top.
            >
            > Rupert
            > http://twittervlog.tv
            >
            > On 30-Nov-09, at 7:16 PM, mgmoon wrote:
            >
            > > I just posted my final video for NaVloPoMo09 ... 30 Things in 30 Days.
            > > It was a ton of work, it took up too much of my time, I'm backlogged
            > > with other responsibilities, I'm glad I did it and I'm happy it's
            > > over.
            > > http://mikemoon.net/vlog/2009/11/30/0130-north-carolina-memories/
            > >
            > > How did you do?
            > >
            > > Mike
            > > http://vlog.mikemoon.net

          • Michael Verdi
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 30, 2009
              I didn't intend to even try to do all 30 days from the beginning but I
              did end up posting 6 videos which is the most I've done in a long
              time. Also it was fun watching all the videos for Rupert's game.

              - Verdi

              On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 1:36 PM, mgmoon <mgmoon@...> wrote:
              > Hey there's always next year.
              >
              > As per your request, the videos now start at number 30 and count down to number 1.
              > I like that Blip player, I may use it for other projects too.
              >
              > Mike
              >
              > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Rupert <rupert@...> wrote:
              >>
              >> I did predictably terribly - I think I got to day 17.  But at least I
              >> didn't beat myself up too badly about it this year.  I hadn't intended
              >> to do it all anyway, even before things went crazy.
              >> As well as watching the game from start to finish, I've also been
              >> looking forward to catching up with yours all at once.
              >> For everybody else's information, Mike's made a Blip Playlist with all
              >> his 30 Things Navlopomo videos.
              >> http://mikemoon.net/vlog/30-things-countdown/
              >> Mike, could I suggest that you reverse the playlist, so I/we can lean
              >> back and watch the countdown just as you made it?  At the moment, the
              >> most recent video is at the top.
              >>
              >> Rupert
              >> http://twittervlog.tv
              >>
              >> On 30-Nov-09, at 7:16 PM, mgmoon wrote:
              >>
              >> > I just posted my final video for NaVloPoMo09 ... 30 Things in 30 Days.
              >> > It was a ton of work, it took up too much of my time, I'm backlogged
              >> > with other responsibilities, I'm glad I did it and I'm happy it's
              >> > over.
              >> > http://mikemoon.net/vlog/2009/11/30/0130-north-carolina-memories/
              >> >
              >> > How did you do?
              >> >
              >> > Mike
              >> > http://vlog.mikemoon.net

              Michael Verdi
              http://michaelverdi.com
              http://talkbot.tv
            • Ernie
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 30, 2009
                Did my last one too

                http://www.ernmander.com/2009/11/30/navlopomo-day-30-and-the-last/

                Was a great thing to be part of, thank you all :)

                Ernie

                http://www.ernmander.com

                On 30/11/2009 19:36, "mgmoon" <mgmoon@...> wrote:

                > Hey there's always next year.
                >
                > As per your request, the videos now start at number 30 and count down to
                > number 1.
                > I like that Blip player, I may use it for other projects too.
                >
                > Mike
                >
                > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com <mailto:videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com>
                > , Rupert <rupert@...> wrote:
                >> >
                >> > I did predictably terribly - I think I got to day 17. But at least I
                >> > didn't beat myself up too badly about it this year. I hadn't intended
                >> > to do it all anyway, even before things went crazy.
                >> > As well as watching the game from start to finish, I've also been
                >> > looking forward to catching up with yours all at once.
                >> > For everybody else's information, Mike's made a Blip Playlist with all
                >> > his 30 Things Navlopomo videos.
                >> > http://mikemoon.net/vlog/30-things-countdown/
                >> > Mike, could I suggest that you reverse the playlist, so I/we can lean
                >> > back and watch the countdown just as you made it? At the moment, the
                >> > most recent video is at the top.
                >> >
                >> > Rupert
                >> > http://twittervlog.tv

              • Ian Beaumont
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 30, 2009
                  Well, I'd set myself a target.

                  I failed miserably. I only did 5 days of videos.

                  However, I do have a reason.

                  Just before everything was due to begin, my mother died in hospital. She was 78. She'd been ill for sometime with C.O.P.D. As a result, my mindset was never really in the project. I thought I would have the day I picked for my contribution as a day off. But no, I was asked to work all day that day.

                  As a result, my contribution ended up being a quick edit of old footage. Not what I really wanted to do at all. And my plan to try different video types and locations just ran out of creative steam far too early. It was a great project though, and I felt that everybody elses contributions way outshone mine. But, you know where my mind was.

                  If I was a little more planned, I'd be doing "Countdown To Christmas" videos as well. But my head and heart have not really been in it.

                  Here's hoping that next year will be better.

                  Ian B
                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 30, 2009
                    sorry to hear about your Mother Ian, I didn't realize. your video was great
                    inspiration for the theme so don't beat yourself up about it.

                    I meant to do more in isadora/processing but didn't get time. was going ok
                    for first couple of weeks then things got away from me and I missed a few
                    days (some I took video but haven't uploaded yet) in the last couple of
                    weeks. was a good nudge to remember to take the camera out, though next time
                    I might stick to 12seconds or SD only as the HD ones are taking me forever
                    to convert/save/upload

                    great work everyone!
                    kath

                    2009/12/1 Ian Beaumont <i.beaumont@...>

                    > Well, I'd set myself a target.
                    >
                    > I failed miserably. I only did 5 days of videos.
                    >
                    > However, I do have a reason.
                    >
                    > Just before everything was due to begin, my mother died in hospital. She
                    > was 78. She'd been ill for sometime with C.O.P.D. As a result, my mindset
                    > was never really in the project. I thought I would have the day I picked for
                    > my contribution as a day off. But no, I was asked to work all day that day.
                    >
                    > As a result, my contribution ended up being a quick edit of old footage.
                    > Not what I really wanted to do at all. And my plan to try different video
                    > types and locations just ran out of creative steam far too early. It was a
                    > great project though, and I felt that everybody elses contributions way
                    > outshone mine. But, you know where my mind was.
                    >
                    > If I was a little more planned, I'd be doing "Countdown To Christmas"
                    > videos as well. But my head and heart have not really been in it.
                    >
                    > Here's hoping that next year will be better.
                    >
                    > Ian B

                    http://www.aliak.com
                    http://www.brisbanedancepartiesarchive.com

                  • Juan John Cardenas
                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 30, 2009
                      woooawww

                      I thought I was not going to cope with the 30 days deal...

                      I was OFFline for 10 days deep into the jungle of Peru Amazonia...searching for the Harpy Eagle and participating as an independent photovideoblogger in an environmental conference among representatives from Peru and Brazil::: the famous Inambari dam issue that threatens to destroy a big area of the Amazon...it was also intense to walk in �virgin� jungle (still existent..believe it or not)...bla bla-...but at the end I went back to the coastal cities and put up...the total 30 videos...damn yesssss...got them uploaded to my youtube channel

                      here is the playlist

                      http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=92E6CF5980902B29

                      and also availale in my official channel in youtube

                      http://www.youtube.com/JohnDkar

                      and in my main website

                      http://www.cardren.com

                      best regards and cheers ! to all the ones who in one way or another participated

                      John Dkar

                    • trine bjørkmann berry
                      Message 10 of 10 , Dec 1, 2009
                        I did 5 (oops) followed by the chain video, so 6.....

                        in my defence I am 20 weeks pregnant! (for those who *didn't* email me
                        answers to my clues...) and still wonder :)

                        Trine

                        twitter.com/trine