VideoWrangler/VideoPress ideas

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2009
      Mike and I started a wiki page to document ideas for future iterations
      of the VideoWrangler/VideoPress plugins.
      http://showinabox.pbworks.com/Videopress-Features
      Please add any ideas you have.

      Eric has updated these plugins for the latest version of Wordpress,
      and we dont currently expect any more updates soon. But we wanted to
      write down our ideas while they were still fresh. These plugins are
      all GPL, so open to anyone contributing changes.

      http://ryanishungry.com
      http://jaydedman.com
      http://twitter.com/jaydedman