Re: [videoblogging] Amazon.com: Save $200 on the Panasonic HDC-TM20-K Camcorder

  • Stopnoise
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 24, 2009
      Thanks for the tip Ben! It seems to be a great camera for the price.
      Unfortunately the promotional code did not work. Besides that, the
      validity is under rush mode and I do not want to do anything on rush
      mode when buying without finishing my research and public reviews. I
      want to make sure I am getting the right equipment for the Filming and
      production job I am planning in the budgeting forecast.

      Anyway, Thanks for the tip! Is seems to be a good choice under the
      budget constrains! :0

      On Sep 24, 2009, at 6:59 AM, B Yen wrote:

      > TM20DEAL

      http://youwebradio.blip.tv/

      Stopnoise
      Broadcast Teaching