Re: [videoblogging] Lomography's Ten Golden Rules

  • Mike Meiser
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 21, 2009
      Not to play devils advocate but I got a look at the Cannon EOS 5D Mark II.
      At only $2500 that thing is a steal. Still, I won't be buying one anytime
      soon.

      This is more on topic though.

      I'm waiting for someone to make digital backs... ccd's to fit old large
      format cameras.

      Imagine the possibility of rediscovering turn of the century optics. So much
      fun could be had.

      Haven't seen anything on the market yet, but haven't done much research.

      -Mike