Re: [videoblogging] Re: Blip Show Player and Archive Pages

  • Michael Verdi
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 19, 2009
      On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 1:43 PM, Steve Garfield <steve@...> wrote:
      > Thinking about the casual user that doesn't want to code, I'd love to see video sites provide similar playlist players.

      You don't have to be a casual user...
      The whole reason I started to play around with the blip stuff was
      because I'm sick of spending so much time messing with all the
      roll-your-own solutions. It's a complete pain in the ass and the end
      result is not worth it anymore for me. Blip.tv features have come a
      long way. I'd rather spend more time making work than doing make-work.

      - Verdi

      --
      Michael Verdi
      http://milkweedmediadesign.com