Skip to search.

Re: [videoblogging] Video of free Health Care in Inglewood last week?

  • Rupert Howe
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2009
      Further to this discussion from a couple of weeks ago, I just saw that
      The Concentra Video Journalism Award was won this year by Alexandra
      Garcia for a 5 minute Washington Post video about the Remote Area
      Medical Corps last time they were in Virginia.

      http://www.theconcentra.org/en/nominees/2009/alexandra-garcia/

      You can do the follow up when they return, Jay :)

      Rupert
      http://twittervlog.tv