Looking for hip vloggers to vlog event

  • JV Black
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2009
      Hi,

      I'm looking for some cool vloggers out there to help me document event (on Friday Aug 28 in Manhattan) for online collaborative film I'm working on.  If you would like to attend event and assist me on project, please send me an email at jayvivid@...  (offlist)

      Also, looking for a sound person with their own equipment.

      Jerry