VideoPress plugins

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2009
      Some of you may remember that Charles Krempeaux created a series of
      Wordpress plugins that did a great job showing off video thumbnails on
      the blog. We are/were using them at http://ryanishungry.com

      As Wordpress updated from 2.6 to 2.8, these plugins started breaking. Suck.

      Well, we found out that they still do work BUT you must start with a
      fresh install of Wordpress 2.8. For whatever reason, the plugins didnt
      like the updates and stop pulling the right information from the
      database. We're still testing....but evidence looks good that these
      plugins actually work fine.

      Plugins can be found here: http://changelog.ca/project/VideoPress

      http://ryanishungry.com
      http://jaydedman.com