Re: question: camcorder

  • Gena
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 1, 2009
      Just viewed your questions, sorry for the delay. I would not edit directly to or from an SD card. What I do is make a DVD copy of the original videos or store them on my external drive.

      I then make a copy to either convert or edit but that is stored on my hard drive. You do want to make back-up in case you muck up the originals.

      Hope I answered your question.

      Gena
      http://outonthestoop.blogpsot.com

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, WILLIAM MORRIS <william3345@...> wrote:

      > What a bout editing from a SD card

    • WILLIAM MORRIS
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 1, 2009
        Thanks one work on it for a day be for I got a DVD ....Now I'm working on version 12 studio PLUS........DAY ONE....    Thanks...BiLL.......