Re: [videoblogging] Re: Home made steadycam - this is good

  • Roxanne Darling
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 18, 2009
      We've been using the "Poor Man's Steadycam" (the $14 one) for years on
      Beachwalks.tv and it is great for walking pace, steady direction and
      quick pans.

      Aloha,
      Rox

      On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 9:15 AM, scott stead<scott.stead@...> wrote:

      > There's another DIY steadycam that's been on the web for a while. The $14
      > steadycam
      > http://steadycam.org/
      >
      > Sample videos on the site. Definitely a bit simpler than the one you posted.
      > I'm going to have to try and build out this new one. Looks cool. Thanks for
      > the link!
      >
      > --
      > Scott Stead
      > www.scottstead.com
      > www.documentaryclub.org
      > c) 202.557.1291
      > e) scott.stead@...

      Roxanne Darling
      Join us at the reef! Mermaid videos, geeks talking, and lots more
      http://reef.beachwalks.tv
      808-384-5554
      Video --> http://www.beachwalks.tv
      Company -- > http://www.barefeetstudios.com