RSVP for NetSquared Summer Video Night on July 21

  • Roshani Kothari
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16 8:56 AM
      Here's the info. for the Netsquared DC meeting next week.
      ________________________________

      We’ve talked about strategies and best practices for creating online
      videos, now here’s a chance to share your work with your community.
      This month, we’re chilling the beers and getting out the popcorn for a
      fun summer Net Tuesday to watch and discuss our favorite advocacy
      videos.

      Please reply to this email with links to your favorite
      videos (it doesn’t have to be ones you’ve made, but we encourage you to
      share your work) so that we can pick some of the best and have them
      pre-buffered the night of the event.

      We’ll have an informal chat
      about what worked, what’s hot and trade tips for successful online
      engagement, editing, finding great footage, video storytelling, etc.

      When: July 21, 2009 7:00 PM

      Where: Affinity Lab
      2451 18th St, NW 2nd Floor
      Washington, DC 20009
      (above the Diner in Adams Morgan)

      Thanks to our sponsor the Sunlight Foundation,
      a DC-based non-partisan non-profit dedicated to using the power of the
      Internet to catalyze greater government openness and transparency.

      RSVP on Meetup: NetSquared Summer Video Night

      Hope to see you there!

      Gabriela Schneider, Sunlight Foundation
      Matt Stempeck, Americans for Campaign Reform