Re: [videoblogging] how to allow broadcast quality video download for EPK?

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 15, 2009
      > You're right. We did have a lot of custom coding. We coded the
      > backend to make it simple and undaunting for our client. The
      > traditional Drupal backend is very intimidating to clients, I have
      > found.
      > But I do believe that we can still strive for simpler, more intuitive
      > interface design in all our apps or toys. I believe so very much.

      From what I hear from my Drupal friends, the next iteration is
      supposed to be much more user friendly and better designed. Ive heard
      the vision of drag and drop modules on the page....so you dont have a
      "admin" section...but everything can be changed on the front page if
      you're logged in.

      Again, maybe these are rumors but I dont mind spreading some Drupal gossip.

      http://ryanishungry.com
      http://jaydedman.com
      http://twitter.com/jaydedman