Book Update

  • Steve Garfield
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13 6:42 AM
      Hi,
      Just wanted to stop in and let you know I made a blog post updating
      the status of my book about online video.

      http://offonatangent.blogspot.com/2009/06/get-seen-marketing-book.html

      A couple of things that I link to in the post might be of interest.
      I've set up a Facebook group and a NING site to support readers of the
      book.

      I hope you'll consider joining to share your knowledge of online video
      and maybe learn something too.

      I'm also in the beginning stages of planning a book tour for the end
      of the year.

      I'd love to get ideas from you for that. I'd like to be able to visit
      cities that might be having podcamps going on, and/or I'd be
      interested in helping get Media Makers groups started like I have
      going on in Boston.

      http://bostonmediamakers.wordpress.com/

      Drop me an email if you've got some ideas...

      Thanks!
      --Steve
      http://stevegarfield.com

      Get Seen: Online Video Secrets