Re: [videoblogging] Tangent, a crowdfunding experiment

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1, 2009
      > I just launched a new project called Tangent. It's a bit more coherent than
      > things I've made in the past.
      > It's a history series that shows how all things past, present, and future
      > are related and reciprocal. The pilot episode shows how credit cards are
      > related to the Pledge of Allegiance, Eisenhower, and the Interstate Highway
      > System.
      > http://tangent.ws

      Did you use Wordpress to create this site?

      http://ryanishungry.com
      http://jaydedman.com
      http://twitter.com/jaydedman
      917 371 6790
    • Quirk
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 1, 2009
        Yeah, it's a theme called TV Elements. I just added the "Download" link on the bottom left of the video, and integrated an Amazon shopping cart on the http://tangent.ws/funding page
        Sent via dynamic wireless technology device

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 1, 2009
          > Yeah, it's a theme called TV Elements. I just added the "Download" link on the bottom left of the video, and integrated an Amazon >shopping cart on the http://tangent.ws/funding page

          Site really looks good.
          Conspiracy theories or truth? You decide.

          http://ryanishungry.com
          http://jaydedman.com
          http://twitter.com/jaydedman
          917 371 6790