Re: [videoblogging] Tangent, a crowdfunding experiment

  • Michael Sullivan
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1, 2009
      I added your project and text from the about page.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 1, 2009
        > I just launched a new project called Tangent. It's a bit more coherent than
        > things I've made in the past.
        > It's a history series that shows how all things past, present, and future
        > are related and reciprocal. The pilot episode shows how credit cards are
        > related to the Pledge of Allegiance, Eisenhower, and the Interstate Highway
        > System.
        > http://tangent.ws

        Did you use Wordpress to create this site?

        http://ryanishungry.com
        http://jaydedman.com
        http://twitter.com/jaydedman
        917 371 6790
      • Quirk
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 1, 2009
          Yeah, it's a theme called TV Elements. I just added the "Download" link on the bottom left of the video, and integrated an Amazon shopping cart on the http://tangent.ws/funding page
          Sent via dynamic wireless technology device

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 1, 2009
            > Yeah, it's a theme called TV Elements. I just added the "Download" link on the bottom left of the video, and integrated an Amazon >shopping cart on the http://tangent.ws/funding page

            Site really looks good.
            Conspiracy theories or truth? You decide.

            http://ryanishungry.com
            http://jaydedman.com
            http://twitter.com/jaydedman
            917 371 6790