Re: B & H Disappointment

  • miglsd27
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 29, 2009
      I´ve never been to NY, but my first visit will probably include a trip to B&H - everyone talks about that store.

      I understand your frustration, and you are right - its no small amount of money and you´re going to be stuck with that camera for a bit of time.

      But... if it makes you feel better (maybe it won´t) we have no similar or even remotely close option to a store like B&H in my country (Portugal). And I´m not sure theres anything like it in Europe, except maybe London. Also, I understand the need for the store to keep expensive gear under control.

      The rental ideas sound good, you can make a real live street test for a day. Not many rental facilities here either ;)... but hey, we´ve got sun and good food!

      Miguel.