Re: Two more video services close off

  • Renat Zarbailov
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2009
      This year will be the most informative in terms who's truly innovative in online video hosting. I had a hunch that seesmic or imeem would not be around for long simply by initially checking out their UI and user experience. Not that I am happy that they are folding, but this is another example that the "mee-too" model doesn't work unless you bring something groundbreaking.