RE: [videoblogging] where do you like to upload?

  • Pat Cook
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2009
      I not only like to make VOD, but I also make use of my cam by STREAMING LIVE as well & archiving that to the web as well (In fact, I just posted my reaction to Michael Jackson's death which I streamed live to the world via JustinTV, which I just happened to be on when the news broke).

      But if you want a "Top 5" list as it were, here are mine (Not neccessarily in any particular order).

      * LiveStream (Formerly known as Mogulus)
      * UStream
      * JustinTV
      * StickAM
      * LiveVideo

      My top picks for VOD-Only places would HAVE to be YouTube & BlipTV.

      Hope this helps answer your question.....

      Cheers

      Pat
      Denver, CO
      (Signature to be updated soon to reflect new streaming cam pages)

      To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
      From: editor@...
      Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 11:00:17 -0700
      Subject: [videoblogging] where do you like to upload?

      check out our new Video Hosting list - best places to host videos,

      best sites that pay for video, etc.

      Feel free to submit your favorites as well

      News, Press Release

      <http://internetvideomag.com/Articles/TopTenVideoHostingSites.htm>The

      Top Ten Internet Video Hosting Sites - Top Sites to Make Money with

      Internet Video

      How To Post Your Videos to Online Video Hosting Services & How to

      Make Money With Your Online Video

      http://internetvideomag.com/Articles/TopTenVideoHostingSites.htm