Re: [videoblogging] Opera Unite, a game changer?

  • Michael Sullivan
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 25, 2009
      i tried to test by doing a simple ogg vlog page. used a test video from
      archive.org.

      used Unite to share ogg video from my computer (Unite File Sharing).
      created an html 5 page using <video> element (Unite Web Server).

      realized that the Opera version I have is not the version supporting html 5,
      apparently.
      http://dev.opera.com/articles/view/a-call-for-video-on-the-web-opera-vid/

      dont have time to go further right now.

      but in theory, would be neat to do an Opera Unite Ogg Vlog.

      http://my.opera.com/sull/unite/

      pages dont render properly and dont have time to play around with it.