Re: [videoblogging] Opera Unite, a game changer?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 25, 2009
      Heath posted this note about the new Opera about 10 days ago. Has
      anyone started using Opera and have some raves/complaints to share?

      Jay

      --
      http://ryanishungry.com
      http://jaydedman.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 25, 2009
        i tried to test by doing a simple ogg vlog page. used a test video from
        archive.org.

        used Unite to share ogg video from my computer (Unite File Sharing).
        created an html 5 page using <video> element (Unite Web Server).

        realized that the Opera version I have is not the version supporting html 5,
        apparently.
        http://dev.opera.com/articles/view/a-call-for-video-on-the-web-opera-vid/

        dont have time to go further right now.

        but in theory, would be neat to do an Opera Unite Ogg Vlog.

        http://my.opera.com/sull/unite/

        pages dont render properly and dont have time to play around with it.