Re: first film...take two! and where do you like to upload?

  • Julian Seery Gude
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2009
      Hi Roshani,

      I think YouTube is best for reaching the widest audience and I use blip.tv like you have as well. I hear dailymotion is big in Europe so if those markets are meaningful to you I'd try there. Also try Flickr for shorter videos and Vimeo.

      Beyond video channels I'd recommend you think of this like you would an online marketing effort.

      For example: Participate in other communities and platforms like Twitter and Facebook and your blog to get the word out about your videos and organization. There are bigger audiences outside of video sites. Use SEO to your advantage by thinking about what keywords people might look for you with and then include those keywords on status messages on Twitter.

      Hope that helps

      Cheers

      Julian
      http://www.google.com/profiles/JulianSeeryGude